- Customers must provide us with a resale certificate form from their state and fill out a form ST120 (which will be emailed to you) to be eligible to do business with A.E. Nathan Co., Inc.
- A.E. Nathan has a 6 piece minimum order per delivery.
- We accept all credit cards. As of January 2018, we will no longer be calling to get permission to charge your card prior to shipping your order. Your card will be charged when your order is ready to ship.
- Please contact email@example.com about obtaining credit terms with A.E. Nathan Co., Inc.. Please be prepared to give credit references and bank details.
- We charge 15 cents per yard for drop shipments.
- Customers that buy large rolls (rot), not double and rolled, can get reduced pricing.
- Please make sure to let your salesman know if you have any special delivery instructions.
- We charge a 25% restocking fee on all returned items based on the total cost of your invoice.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time during the year provided we give reasonable notice. Increases may be based on cotton increases, labor increases, shipping increases, gas/oil increases, etc.
Note: Terms and prices on the website are subject to change due to errors or omissions. Website orders that are submitted through this site will be subject to final validation. A confirmation will be sent to you from the sales department.